360Works Scribbler User Guide
Scribbler is a plugin for annotating images using mouse drawing. Typical usage involves calling the SCRIB_EditImage function, passing in the image to be edited, optional style parameters, and the name of a callback script to execute when editing is completed.
Example Usage: First, create a callback script which will be performed when the user closes the annotated image. Next, fire the following calculation:</p>
If [SCRIB_EditImage( Scribbler Example::image ; "color=#336699" ; "thickness=4.2" ; "onSave=myScript" ; # The name of the callback script "alpha=125" # A semi-transparent line )] # Scribbler opened successfully Else # Something went wrong Show Custom Dialog [ "An Error Occurred" ; SCRIB_LastError ] End If
This brings up the scribbler annotation dialog. Upon closing, the user is asked if they want to accept the changes. If he chooses "
Yes", the "
myScript" script is called with a script parameter containing the marked-up image. This annotated image can then be saved to a container field or <a href="http://360works.com/supercontainer">SuperContainer</a>.
360Works Plugin Setup Guides
See Plugins_101 for Error reporting, installation, registration, and more.
- SCRIB_ChooseColor ( color ) — Shows a color chooser dialog
- SCRIB_Image ( containerOrUrl ; scribblerData ) — Renders a flattened image for scribbler data by applying markup to an image.
- SCRIB_LastError ( ) — Returns the last error generated by the scribbler plugin.
- SCRIB_LicenseInfo ( ) — Returns information about the license.
- SCRIB_Version ( ) — Returns the version number.
SCRIB_ChooseColor ( color )
Shows a color chooser dialog
- selected color
SCRIB_Image ( containerOrUrl ; scribblerData )
Renders a flattened image for scribbler data by applying markup to an image. You must specify an existing image, and scribblerData.
- a container field or URL pointing to the image to apply annotations to.
- layer data from previous invocation(s) of SCRIB_EditImage.
scribblerDatarendered on top of it.
SCRIB_LastError ( )
Returns the last error generated by the scribbler plugin.
SCRIB_LicenseInfo ( )
Returns information about the license.
SCRIB_Version ( )
Returns the version number.