360Works WordXML Plugin/Documentation
360Works WordXML Plugin User Guide
Created by IntelliJ IDEA. User: max Date: Jan 12, 2010 Time: 1:31:50 PM
360Works Plugin Setup Guides
See Plugins_101 for Error reporting, installation, registration, and more.
- WXML_Create ( xml_text ; template_location ; output_location ) — This takes a word document, inserts the xml text into the appropriate location for custom controls, and then saves the modified document as a new file.
- WXML_LastError ( ) —
- WXML_SetErrorCapture ( errorCapture ) — Toggles error dialogs on or off.
- WXML_Version ( ) —
WXML_Create ( xml_text ; template_location ; output_location )
This takes a word document, inserts the xml text into the appropriate location for custom controls, and then saves the modified document as a new file.
- The XML data corresponding to the custom controls in the Word document.
- The docx word document that does not contain any custom data. It will not be modified.
- A path to a non-existent docx word file which will be created with the custom XML data embedded into it. If the file already exists, it will be overwritten.
WXML_LastError ( )
WXML_SetErrorCapture ( errorCapture )
Toggles error dialogs on or off. When something unexpected happens, the plug-in will pop up a dialog displaying the error message. This makes it easy to see what went wrong. However, in some cases, you (the developer) may prefer to show your own message to the user, or possibly not show a message at all. In that case, you can call jdbcSetErrorCapture with a parameter of true. That will suppress the error dialog from appearing to the user.
- set to true to suppress the default popups.