Scene 7 Plugin/Documentation
Scene 7 Plugin User Guide
Created by sterling on 3/16/15.
360Works Plugin Setup Guides
See Plugins_101 for Error reporting, installation, registration, and more.
- Scene7GetCompanyInfo —
- Scene7LastError — Returns the text of the last error triggered by a plugin function.
- Scene7LicenseInfo — Returns information about the license used.
- Scene7Register ( licenseKey ; registeredTo ) — Registers the Scene7 Plugin.
- Scene7SetAuthCredentials ( username ; password ; appName ; appVersion ) —
- Scene7SetErrorCapture ( errorCapture ) — Toggles error dialogs on or off.
- Scene7Version — Returns the version of the plugin that is installed.
Returns the text of the last error triggered by a plugin function. This should be called immediately after a plugin function returns "ERROR" to get a description of the error.
""if there was no error.
Returns information about the license used.
Scene7Register ( licenseKey ; registeredTo )
Registers the Scene7 Plugin.
- a valid license key string, or the literal string "DEMO" to run in demo mode.
- the company name for the license key used.
Scene7SetAuthCredentials ( username ; password ; appName ; appVersion )
Scene7SetErrorCapture ( errorCapture )
Toggles error dialogs on or off. When something unexpected happens, the plug-in will pop up a dialog displaying the error message. This makes it easy to see what went wrong. However, in some cases, you (the developer) may prefer to show your own message to the user, or possibly not show a message at all. In that case, you can call EmailSetErrorCapture with a parameter of true. That will suppress the error dialog from appearing to the user.
- set to true to suppress the default popups.
Returns the version of the plugin that is installed.