Can I see my Zulu/FileMaker calendar in Outlook?
Yes. Outlook can see read-only versions of the Google Calendars Zulu is syncing with. Here is how to set this up:
1. Begin by setting up Google Sync.
2. Once you can see your events in Google Calendar, click on the "Settings" below your list of calendars. You'll see a more detailed version of your list of calendars: click on the name of the calendar you'd like to see in outlook.
3. Scroll to the bottom of this Calendar Details tab and you'll see the "Private Address" for this calendar, copy the iCal URL for this calendar and open Outlook.
4. In Outlook click "Account Settings" from the "Tools" menu, the click the "Internet Calendars" tab.
5. Click "New" to create a new internet calendar, pasting in the iCal URL you copied from Google.
A couple things to keep in mind. These private addresses let people see your FileMaker events without logging in to FileMaker, so use them wisely. And there is no manual refresh option in Outlook, so the events refresh every so often, maybe less often than you'd like.
But I want to edit my FileMaker events in Outlook, what about Google Calendar Sync?
Google Calendar Sync is an application that will sync your primary Google Calendar with your default Outlook calendar. However, since Zulu appears in Google as its own, separate calendars (this is a good thing) Google Calendar Sync can't send those events to Outlook. gSyncIt
GZyncIt looks more promising: it syncs events between Outlook and multiple Google Calendars. We would encourage you to give this a shot and if you find you can edit your Google Calendar events from Outlook this way, Zulu will take care of moving those Google events to and from FileMaker.
This software gets great reviews on the Google Apps Marketplace, but your mileage may vary.