360Works Product Documentation Wiki:About
Before contacting 360Works support, take a look at our documentation for answers to commonly asked questions. Use the navigation to the left to view our plug-in or other products. The links below point directly to the product support pages, which describe in detail functions and other plug-in specific information. FMForums hosts forums for many of our products, which contains many answers to questions regarding the products. Our support team also participates frequently in the forum.
If you are new to FileMaker or plug-ins in general, please take a look at our Plugins 101.
The following videos show step by step examples of how to use 360Works products. These videos may be simple demonstrations or complicated examples and proof-of-concepts.
- RemoteScripter- Creating a PDF in Instant Web Publishing
- Plastic- Running Credit Cards in FileMaker Go
- MirrorSync- Preparing a database for use with MirrorSync
- MirrorSync- Complete walk-through and tutorial
- DocuBin- Basic Usage and Instructions
- DocuBin- Import Files and Settings
- DocuBin- Installation and Setup
- DocuBin- Access DocuBin as a Networks Drive
- SuperContainer with FileMaker Go
- ScriptMaster- Screen scraping example
- FTPeek- demonstration
- Web Services Manager- demonstration
- Tutorial for FileMaker offsite backups to Amazon
Still need help?
If you still need help, there are several resources available! General support is available via email at plugins [at] 360works.com. You can also call us at 770-234-9293. Our hours are 10am to 6pm EST.
General support questions and help are always free. If you'd like us to help troubleshoot issues specific to your setup and environment, it may be considered hourly consulting work. At an hourly rate, we can remotely connect into your computer using screen sharing and install and integrate our products into your solution. We'd be happy to integrate your plug-ins, create custom plug-ins, or general FileMaker development. 360Works is a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, has six certified FileMaker developers on staff, and has been providing FileMaker-based solutions for 15 years.
DocuBin has a distinct support system separate from our other products. Contact us for more information on DocuBin support.
Contact us at plugins [at] 360works.com or call us at 770-234-9293 for more information!