ScriptMaster is a free, general purpose plug-in.
Deployment and installation
Will ScriptMaster run on FileMaker Server?
Yes. ScriptMaster will run in all three possible plugin configurations: FileMaker Client, FileMaker Server, and FileMaker Web Publishing Engine. See the Plugin installation page for information on where to put the plugin for these configurations.
Changing Log Location
To specify the location to which ScriptMaster writes log files, create a file called "loglocation". The contents of the file should contain the path you want to use to store log files. Place the file in the appropriate location:
- OS X: /Library/Application Support/360FmKit
- Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\360Works
- Win Vista: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\360Works\
- Win 7: C:\ProgramData\360Works\
- Win Server 2008: C:\Users\Admin\360Works\
When using Select File module I get spinning beach ball (Mac)
This sometimes happens when you use the Select File module with the Allow User Abort FM script step set to OFF. Setting this value to ON, allows the Select File function to work smoothly.