The 360Works JDBC plugin for FileMaker Pro allows execution of arbitrary SQL statements on one or more JDBC databases, iterating result sets, and importing from any database which supports the JDBC protocol.
You will need a JDBC driver to connect to the data source. If you already have a driver, point the plug-in to it using either a URL or uploading it to a container field. If you do not have a driver, the website of the database company will have the .jar file you need. Download a driver using these URLs:
- For JConnect: http://www.sybase.com/products/allproductsa-z/softwaredeveloperkit/jconnect
- For PostgreSQL: http://jdbc.postgresql.org
- MySQL: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/j/3.1.html /
- MS SQL Server: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms378672.aspx
- Oracle: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/database/features/jdbc/index-091264.html
- FileMaker Server: http://java.net/projects/woof/
For a good list of drivers of many technologies:
Please keep in mind that these pages may change at any time. 360Works is not responsible for these external link's content.