From 360Works Product Documentation Wiki
Plastic includes a number of helper functions that allow users to retrieve data from the gateway or Plastic.
To execute any of these functions inside of a script, use a Set Field or Set Variable script step.
- CCGetCardIssuer(cardNumber) - returns the card issuer for a given card number, either: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX, DINERS, DISCOVER, JCB. Returns an error if the card number is from another issuer.
- CCGetLast (name) - returns a value from the most recent transaction response that corresponds with the name parameter.
- CCLastAVS- returns the gateway's Address Verification System Response for the last payment which was processed. This response is typically a one letter indicator, meaning the following:
|A||Street address matches, but 5-digit and 9-digit postal code do not match.||Standard domestic|
|B||Street address matches, but postal code not verified.||Standard international|
|C||Street address and postal code do not match.||Standard international|
|D||Street address and postal code match. Code "M" is equivalent.||Standard international|
|E||AVS data is invalid or AVS is not allowed for this card type.||Standard domestic|
|G||Non-U.S. issuing bank does not support AVS.||Standard international|
|I||Address not verified.||Standard international|
|M||Street address and postal code match. Code "D" is equivalent.||Standard international|
|N||Street address and postal code do not match.||Standard domestic|
|P||Postal code matches, but street address not verified.||Standard international|
|R||System unavailable.||Standard domestic|
|S||Bank does not support AVS.||Standard domestic|
|U||Address information unavailable. Returned if the U.S. bank does not support non-U.S. AVS or if the AVS in a U.S. bank is not functioning properly.||Standard domestic|
|W||Street address does not match, but 9-digit postal code matches.||Standard domestic|
|X||Street address and 9-digit postal code match.||Standard domestic|
|Y||Street address and 5-digit postal code match.||Standard domestic|
|Z||Street address does not match, but 5-digit postal code matches.||Standard domestic|
- CCLastCCV- returns the gateway's Card Code Verification Response for the last payment which was processed. This response is typically a one letter indicator, meaning the following:
- M- CVV2/CVC2 Match - Indicates that the card is authentic. Complete the transaction if the authorization request was approved.
- N- CVV2 / CVC2 No Match – May indicate a problem with the card. Contact the cardholder to verify the CVV2 code before completing the transaction, even if the authorization request was approved.
- P- Not Processed - Indicates that the expiration date was not provided with the request, or that the card does not have a valid CVV2 code. If the expiration date was not included with the request, resubmit the request with the expiration date.
- S- Merchant Has Indicated that CVV2 / CVC2 is not present on card - May indicate a problem with the card. Contact the cardholder to verify the CVV2 code before completing the transaction.
- U- Issuer is not certified and/or has not provided visa encryption keys
- CCLastChargeResult - returns the gateway's result code for the last operation.
- CCLastPaymentAuthCode - returns the gateway's approval code for the last payment which was processed with CCProcessPayment.
- CCLastPaymentTransactionID- returns the gateway's transaction ID for the last payment which was processed with CCProcessPayment.
- CCLastRawResponse- returns the gateway's raw text response for the most recent transaction.
- CCValidateCardNumber (cardNumber) determines if a card number is valid. Does not indicate the validity of the card itself, only its number. Returns either a 1 for valid card, or 0 for invalid cards.
- CCLastError - returns the text of the last error triggered by a plugin function.
- CCLicenseInfo - returns information about the license used.
- CCVersion - returns the version of the credit card plugin which is installed.